Mobile

कहीं आपके हाथ में तो नहीं है ऐसा खतरनाक द्वीप? | Rajiv The Healer





The Island on the existence line



My interest about the lines on the palm, including the island on the existence line began at eleven years old. I went to my uncles fortieth birthday celebration party with my family. He had contracted a palm peruser to engage his visitors, and as an inquisitive young lady, I basically needed to think about it. She completed a speedy perusing of my hands, and I have always remembered what she said to me since they worked out.



When I left secondary school, my advantage had developed to the degree that I spent numerous hours in the library hunting down reasonable books to peruse. It was not some time before I was rehearsing with my companions and taking notes for my examination. My hands were the best resource as I proceeded with my learning throughout the following a very long time to come. It has been a long adventure which proceeds as I live my enthusiasm for hand examination.



The primary reason I initially got curious about perusing palms, was close to home. I found that some negative markings had showed up on my palms (in light of what I had perused in books).



One imprint was an amazing appearance line, (the line which folds over the wad of the thumb).



The island on the existence line resembled a split in the line and afterward it framed once again into one.



A few palmists state that an island on life line is a negative imprint, even to state it indicates infection like malignancy. Along these lines, you can envision my ghastliness and dread when I discovered this island on my palm. This stamping isn't, in any case, a solid sign of malignancy, nor is it a figure that disease or some other ailment is available. It is, at most, a sign that something makes the energies split in two ways.



The vitality levels may be low amid the period shown hanging in the balance. Generally, the island on a line demonstrates a transitory state, enduring just for its term. (See my video about it here.) In certain individuals, obviously relying upon different variables, it can mean an inclination to a specific illness, for example, liquor abuse or gloom.



In this way, the markings, regardless of what they resemble, show intrusions to life. These intrusions don't need to be negative. They can and regularly are certain progressions or life occasions, for example, having kids or getting hitched. Beginning another sort of life at any age can interfere with vocation, pastimes, companions, family and even the general point of view. These changes, thusly, can positively influence the palm of your hand, particularly on the existence line.

No comments: